philosophy: love.



Many people in this world will never understand the concept of love because they choose not to. But the people who open their hearts to the world around them will be more capable of understanding love. I wonder if there is ever a wrong way to love someone. I wonder if a love from Victorian England is still very much alive. 134 years since 1880. Can a love last that long? Even if it was a great love? How long can love last? A lifetime or more? All that I can remember sometimes is love. It's strange because I'm too young to understand what love is. But what I know is that it is significant. Love is significant in any corrupted world. I believe it'll heal every single soul. 

It's an extremely rough draft. Raw, in fact. A piece of writing before being developed. An idea.

Check out this girl's Etsy shop! 

Comments

Popular Posts