to know.


Oh, humans. There are so many of us and we all are so very diverse. And I find it amazing how there are those people who you can't help but know who they are. And no, I don't mean just their name, age, favorite color or candy(although those are nice to know). But, I mean the one with a soul that you know as well as the back of your hand. And one that knows your soul just the same. Ones that keep you asking questions. The ones that just inspire without knowing it. If you're thinking of someone as you read this, you are very fortunate. I am very fortune. For I am surrounded buy people who keep me asking questions and people who make sure I make educated guesses instead of just saying, "I don't know." These people have became large parts of who I am today. And I can never thank them enough. I don't know if they all know who they are...but they do mean a lot to me. And I hope they at least know that. I hope your people know they mean a lot to you too. Perhaps you should tell them. I know I tell them often. Share the love.


Check out this girl's Etsy shop!

Comments

Popular Posts