lessons learned.







      There are some things in life that you will never forget, whether it be good or bad. Last week, I took a trip to the Metropolitan and Neue Galerie with my drawing class for the first time. Let me tell you, being surrounded by people who have the same interests as you in a place of interest is a magical feeling. The Met is apparently enormous. I didn't get a chance to go through it all. But, we did see some amazing things such as the Egyptian temple above. Also, we saw some wonderful work by Egon Schiele and Paul Cézanne. They both were absolutely incredible. 

     Also, on another note, both of these places are in New York City. If I'm being honest, I went through a phase when I didn't really like it. At all, actually. But sometimes, some things just grow on you. Especially after such a positive experience, it all just becomes a place of wonder and beauty. I made new friends and was able to get closer with others. Overall, it was just a really successful trip that left me with much more appreciation toward many things in this world. I really wish I had captured more pictures, though the ones I took hold pulchritude. If you are interested in art, I strongly suggest visiting these places one day. 

   Lastly, I will give you one word and I would like you to interpret it any way you'd like. The word is: perspective.


Check out this girl's Etsy shop! 

Comments

Popular Posts