Gray City.






Almost everyone knows I'm a nature girl. I like to be in fields and by the ocean. Though, sometimes, I feel drawn to the mass of people in a large city. There's such diversity, such love and so so so many stories to be told. When you find yourself in New York City, there's so much to learn.

This past weekend, I got the chance to go to the Museum of Modern Art. It was quite unlike any other museum I have ever been to. From the murals of love to the little room filled with architecture, creativity bursted out in the most unexpected ways. It was real, and to know that people out there can create such masterpieces pulls my mind into a different world.

I shall leave you with this quote from Katherine J.K. Simpson: "If everything is as you expected it to be, is it really art?"

Check out Thought Dweller's Instagram.

Comments

Popular Posts