Ten Things.


1. Lemons are trendy. Seriously. Summer 2018, fruit patterns and the color yellow are thriving in many clothing stores. Thus, the lemon pattern reigns queen. 

2. Yesterday, it stormed. I love rain. 

3. After it stormed, I went to a state park. It looked like something out of a dream. Puddles were the size of ponds and the grass was so green. It was so peaceful. 

4. My sister is engaged now. I'm excited to be a bridesmaid. 

5. Right now, I'm waiting for something that would shift the course of my education. I really hope it works out. 

6. The Shadowhunter Chronicles continues to be one of my favorite things. It takes me to a different universe. I love it. 

7. Glossier is amazing. Cloud paint stole my heart first, then everything else came along with it.

8. I've recently been reading this poetry book called Please Don't Go Before I Get Better by Madisen Kuhn. It's sometimes sad and sometimes sweet. I'm enjoying it. 

9. I've started to care more about my skin care routine. I think I'll make a post about it soon. You'll have to hold me to it. 

10. One year ago, I wrote a different ten things post. I wasn't aware of that when I began this. So this is a year later.  I've experienced a lot of growth since then. I don't think I'll stop any time soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts