transitions.

Well. It's that crazy time of the year. No, I don't mean holiday shopping time. No, not pre-summer shopping either. It's a time of absolute and complete transitions. Not only spiritual transitions, but also season transitions. So, first, why transition instead of change? Change sounds too permanent. Not everything is a permanent transition although spiritual ones may be. Now, I strongly believe we should embrace this transition. Although, I do understand that we wouldn't want to. Lately, I've been feeling that it would be unhealthy to push this transition away. I will be honest with you, I haven't been able to accept many transitions easily. It's all just a process.


Some transitions that I can list are back to school, the changing of seasons, spiritual transitions...hm. I think that's all I have covered at the moment. Though it may not seem like many, they do add a lot of pressure on to a human. (I'm telling you for a fact. If you feel stressed, go give someone a hug. Hugs are more healthy than you may expect). Well. Back to school. I, myself, am just going into tenth grade. Yup. They've made it intimidating enough for me to wish for a time travel device to send me back to eighth grade and ninth. Sigh. But, you know what. There is no time travel device. And I refuse to say I dislike it. In fact, I shall embrace it. Heck yeah. That's what I'm going to do. I've set myself for a lot of challenges this year. So let's do this. If you're going back to work or school or anything, I highly suggest letting it come with a warm welcome. It'll make it all the better.


Oh. The changing of seasons. Autumn. Autumn. Autumn. Okay. We are currently in the in-between seasons. The time of the year with no name yet it is not Summer nor Autumn. IT. IS. SO. PRETTY. With crisp mornings and warm afternoons and back to chilly evenings, how do you find the right way to spend your time? Seriously. If you know how to layer your clothes, you can take moments to capture this beautiful time. The perfect way to spend this time is to just know that there is a time as beautiful as this. I recently read an article called A Short, Welcome Season by Verlyn Klinkenborg. He talks all about embracing this stuck-in-the-middle season. And I couldn't agree more.


And then there's the spiritual transition. Some people don't want to change their ways. Like perhaps you go through phases with who you are. One day you can be entirely punk rock but another you can be a hippie. I say just be you. Because there is no one lovelier. Everyone is one of a kind. So embrace your transition. It might be more beneficial than you think.

One big transition that I am going through is fixing up my Etsy shop. I want it to be better than it is at the moment. It's kind of like a beginner's shop. But, I want to take it to another level. I've even been considering putting in a new shop name. In A Bundle instead of Earthling Creations. Lovely, isn't it? I think so.

It's currently late at night. And about the nature pictures, it calms me. I hope it calms you too. Embrace your transitions. Or create your own. Do what makes you happy.


Check out this girl's Etsy shop!

Comments

Popular Posts