Paper Towns.


As many people know, John Green is a brilliant writer and human in general. I was completely aware of this, for I had read The Fault In Our Stars before.

But with Paper Towns...I didn't cry. It was different. And I realized something about people: they're quite simply people. As grass is grass and clouds are clouds, people are people. I'm a person, you're a person. A tree is a tree, a star is a star, a planet is a planet, a galaxy is a galaxy and a universe is a universe. We all are different, yet we all are the same.

I suppose the simple truth I'm trying to get at here is that you shouldn't be scared, man. I randomly tell people they're pretty or beautiful because, well, they should know. Just live, you know? Take road trips with people you love, talk to others, ask questions, make mistakes, do all those things some people consider cliché. I mean, they're there to do them, so why not?

All I know is that I want to be a little worry-free and I want to love a lot more. People think I'm a little too affectionate and crazy, but hey, it's good. I think I'll accept that.

Now it's time to read The Retribution of Mara Dyer...

Check out Thought Dweller's Instagram.

Comments

Popular Posts